(PDF 281KB) (07/2013)
The scorecard is designed to highlight the successful statewide use of NCVPS. Critical metrics show student performance, our top enrolling districts as well as the most popular courses. Information about courses including type and grade level distribution is also included. Scorecards for individual districts displaying current data were shared with superintendents.
REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- 2014 NCVPS Annual Report
- 2013 NCVPS Annual Report
- (pdf, 2mb)
- 2012 NCVPS Annual Report
- 2011 NCVPS Annual Report
- 2009 NCVPS Evaluation Report
- 2009 NCVPS Evaluation Report Presentation (SBE) -summary
- August 2008 State Board Report
- Project RED – Compilation of Successful Technology-Transformed Schools
- USDOE Report – Online Education Beats the Classroom
- Chapman, D.W, Garrett, A. & Mahlck, L.O. (2004). The role of technology in school improvement. In: Adapting Technology for School Improvement: A Grobal Perspective (pp.19-37). Paris: UNESCO, International Institute for Educational Planning.
- E-learning Research Study
- Florida Report on Online Learning Results (pdf, 868kb)
- Herrington, A., Herrington, J., Oliver, R., Stoney, S., & Willis, J. (2001). Quality guidelines for online courses: The development of an instrument to audit online units. Paper presented at the ASCILITE 2001, Melbourne.
- K-20 Online Research Reports
- Meyer, K.A. (2002). Quality in distance education: Focus on on-line learning. ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report 29(4). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- NACOL resources on online learning
- NEA on online learning and results
- Southern Regional Education Board. (2006). Standards for Quality Online Teaching. Retrieved October 18, 2006.
- Synthesis of Research on Online Learning