- Are you a certified NC teacher highly qualified in your middle or high school content area?
- Do you have knowledge of the Universal Design for Learning principles, Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy, and 21st Century Skills?
- Do you integrate these into teaching and learning?
- Do you have experience creating multimedia content or use Web 2.0 tools in your classroom?
- Do you have experience creating engaging, interactive learning activities for students through problem based learning, real world examples, authentic assessments, and more?
If so, developing online courses in a collaborative team for the NC Virtual Public School may be right for you!
We are always looking for qualified individuals to revise and/or develop courses at the NC Virtual Pubic School. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line what area you are interested in developing.