- Are you a certified NC teacher highly qualified in your middle or high school content area?
- Do you have knowledge of the Universal Design for Learning principles, Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy, and 21st Century Skills?
- Do you integrate these into teaching and learning?
- Do you have experience creating multimedia content or use Web 2.0 tools in your classroom?
- Do you have experience creating engaging, interactive learning activities for students through problem based learning, real world examples, authentic assessments, and more?
If so, developing online courses in a collaborative team for the NC Virtual Public School may be right for you!
We are currently looking for qualified individuals to revise and/or develop courses for the NC Virtual Public Schools. We are especially interested in these areas:
|AP Art History||Arabic II|
|AP Calculus AB||Entrepreneurship|
|AP Computer Science||Honors Level (English, Math, Social Studies, Science)|
|AP Environmental Science||Mandarin Chinese II|
|AP European History||Music Business and Recording|
|AP Physics 2||SAT Prep|
|AP Psychology||Microsoft Sharepoint|
|AP Statistics||Spanish IV|
|AP US History||Strategic Marketing|