NCVPS offers online professional development for central office and school-based personnel in order to better prepare them to integrate our courses into the curriculum and to assist in the development of student support processes. Weekly webinars are offered on various topics ranging from registration processes to budget planning. Sessions are live and are also recorded for later viewing.
SESSION TOPICS & DATES
1. Funding Formula: How to Find Out About Your Projections - Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
2. Registration Process How To’s – Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
3. OCS – Occupational Course of Study/Blended Learning – Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
4. Home and Private School Courses – Tuesday, May 15 @3:30 PM
5. Summer Work Load – Tuesday, May 29, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
6. Vendor Course Approval Process Overview – Tuesday, June 17, 2012 @ 3:30PM PDF of power point presentation
To access the LIVE training you will need to visit the following link.
NOTE: Archived sessions can be viewed by clicking on the title of the training. If the title is underlined, there is an archive available.