Online learning prepares students for real world challenges. In addition, our instructors have been specially trained to facilitate a stimulating and productive online learning experience. Some of the benefits include:
- Lessons can be customized for the learner.
- Learning opportunities may be woven into daily routine.
- The learning process can be self-directed (asynchronous) and/or teacher facilitated (synchronous) depending on the lesson.
- Format uses resources more efficiently and effectively. Students can return to lessons, learn via video, and/or listen to a podcast at a time when they are ready to learn and relearn a concept.
- Online learning is a part of business life in the 21st Century and students get an early start on learning the tools and processes that will make them successful in tomorrow’s world.
Your schedule, your pace, your place. If you can maintain the necessary self-discipline, the benefits of eLearning are almost too numerous to count. You can cover the material when you have time, go over it as often as you need, all without traveling to the classroom. There are no parking problems or expenses, transportation fees, athletic fees, housing and food service fees, plus you can take the class from any location with internet access. There have been many studies showing that eLearning students retain the material to a significantly greater degree than face-to-face instructor led classes. The content delivery is consistent and can be easily repeated if needed to gain a better understanding.
* In most courses, you must keep up with the scheduled course work. Courses are instructor led and follow the same semester schedule as traditional courses.